- Redundant 100 Mbps Internet connections with access to redundant OC-192 connections to a nationwide backbone
- Designed failover systems for firewalls and routers
Physical Site Features
- 100% multi-generator backup with N+1 capacity.
- 4 hours of redundant battery reserve.
- True multiple utility power feeds from three separate electrical utility sources.
- Environmental Controls
- Fully redundant HVAC systems running during power interruptions on redundant diesel generators.
- Under-floor cooling provided by computer-room grade equipment.
- Physical Security
- 24/7 monitoring (facility, environment, servers, network, and services)
- Onsite 24/7 building security.
- Indoor/Outdoor camera monitoring 24/7, digital recording archived
- Physical access only granted to authorized personnel.
- Emergency Controls
- Pre-action sectioned sprinkler system rated for telecommunication/computer equipment.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA®) systems are located throughout the raised floor area
- GiaSpace proactively monitors and manages your web, application, databases, and operating systems remotely as well as within the datacenter.
- Monitoring features include:
- Base monitoring
- Process monitoring
- Trend analysis
- Hardware monitoring
- Router and switch monitoring
- Custom application monitoring
- GiaSpace also provides fully managed backup services to Disk and Tape
- Customizable notification preferences and standard response specifications.